1. Washington Redskins > UNDER 6.5 wins @ 1.53
Let me put it this way: Redskins have one of the worst teams in the NFL. They had 6 W's last season, 4 of them coming from away games. Their schedule is extremly hard, they will play in DC against teams like Patriots, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys and Jets. Their "easiest" games coulb be versus Arzona and San Francisco, but with the moves that Zona is making, that one is far from an easy W. The away schedule is a little light than the home one, with games at Carolina, Seattle and Buffalo. The main problem is that the Redskins do not have a true QB to play at a high level and their rushing game is one of the worst ones in the NFL, 30th place last season to be exact. I just can't see how Washington can pull a decent season this year.
2. Minnesota Vikings > UNDER 7 wins @ 2
This line actually is extremly well set by the bookies. Looking at the schedule, I saw just about 6 or 7 games that the Vikes could win: at home against Detroit, Arizona, Oakland and Denver, and away at Carolina and Washington. The rest are games with Green Bay, Chicago, Saints, Chargers, etc. Assuming they will win ALL the games mentioned I think they COULD win, they are in a very good position to go over 7 wins. But Minnesota have a ton of problems:
1. The QB problem - They went after a washed up McNabb, who was kicked out from Philly due to his unproductivity, he went in DC with the smile on his face and he was almost humiliated there. Now he is in Minnesota, but nothing will be granted to him. Also, the Vikes is think reached on the Ponder pick. Who saw him in college knows he is not a i'm new-put me in from the start to win games type of QB. He will need time to accomodate.
2. They have almost to passing game. Their #1 WR, Sidney Rice went in Seattle and the front office haven't replaced him yet and there are no quality WR's on the market now.
3. The offensive line is a mess. Just pick up some games from the last season to see how many times Brett Favre got pummeled. The D line is not the same we know from 2 years ago. Ray Edward and Pat Williams are gone, Kevin Williams is suspended for the first 4 games of the season. Jared Allen is still there but he can't do the job all by himself.
4. New head coach. Altough Frazier started the job during the last season, I don't expect his systems and tactics to be well learned by a team who was invlved in a lockout.
I will go on under 7 win here, and the worst case will be a push.
3. Arizona Cardinals over 6.5 wins @ 1.8
Altough I feel that the Rams are the best team in NFC West, I can not ignore the fact that Arizona is trying hard to be again the best team in this division. They added Kevin Kolb as their franchise QB, and while I am not a big fan of his, KK could have a breakout season. They had 5 wins last season with Derek Anderson as a QB, and he is in my opinion the worst QB in this league. Seattle will not count this season, just look who will be their starting QB and the Rams I don't think they have what it takes to win this year. Going on Zona here and the 7 wins is a fair number of wins.