I've had the pleasure of communicating with a few of you on here over the last couple of weeks and I have come to a few conclusions about it all.
1. I'm the most honest person I know. Sometimes I may be wrong or I may be right, but what you get will be the truth. I have only 2 things in this world, my word and my balls and I don't break them for anyone.
2. Everyone on here is out to screw everyone else.
3. Everyone talks garbage about everyone else.
4. The amount people say they wager is inflated.
5. Their win-loss records are inflated.
There are exceptions to this and I don't mean to offend those who do not fall into those 5 buckets, however, I'm done with the BS that goes on here. This is my last post until my faith is restored in the integrity of those who troll this site.
All plays 1 unit
Saints Under 47.5
Dolphins Under 45.5
YTD 45-46 (-38.2 units)
Colorado St +33.5
New Mexico +14.5
Leans are based on Dudley YPP system.
Falcons -7 vs Niners (I got this one at -4 in prior to Week 3 games).
Panthers +13.5 at Saints (Waiting for this to move over the key #)
Jets -5 at Bills (Jets "should" win by 10!)
Panthers/Saints Under 44.5
Jets/Bills Over 37 (will wait for a weather forecast)
Quick Pick 6 and a huge kick return! Let's get some points!