Freaks Sickos Whack-jobs
Time to get going on week 10. Last wk 1-4-1. 2 wk run of 1-7-1. Last year same 2 wks went 2-7. A couple tough late losses but those were not bad beats just bad picks that happened to lose late I guess. Congrats to all that dominated.
Gonna be lots of write-ups again this wk - Research for those who do not have the time. We love doing this so sadly losing will not stop us from showing up. As always - fade or follow the picks - may want to fade until we get back on track !
Thanks for all the great comments and discussion win or lose we appreciate it
Freaks Sickos Whack-jobs Dedicated subscribers
Bad picks last wk . Take the praise - have to get in here and take the beatings like a man. Still very happy with the results this yr but last wk was our 2nd losing weekly effort and worst showing of the season so far. Thanks very much for all the kind words in the wk 8 thread after we were battered and bruised. We would not do this if it were not fun - and you bunch of crazed lunatics make it worth the effort. Let's get going to week 9. Starting it early as the Betonline lines are coming out. We are not gonna jump in too soon - but just in case something tasty pops up.............
As always - rules of engagement
1. Goal of the thread is for us to present the findings of our WORLDWIDE RESEARCH STAFF and let you guys take the information and use it for your own decision making on bets. Sorry it gets cluttered but we love the banter and intel.
2. We will note our official picks in "bold". For example - ALERT subscribers will note that the bold picks last wk went a very impressive 0-3 . Strong leans (plays we really want to make and might have small degenerate cash on - but cannot fully recommend and are not official plays) and leans (action for people with serious issues - hopefully still hit 54-55%) will be noted.
Special thanks for those who chimed in last wk with recommended plays and local intel - You will note that this thread has been a gold mine for tasty morsels given to us by Covers Nation. Bandos came up with S Miss I believe last wk for just one example.
GL ! mega
Freaks Sickos Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy Covers Bloodbath Guy
Hey everyone Thanks as always for the comments in our threads .....Last wk 2-1 very happy with the Texas and C Michigan picks....Clemson stud QB got hurt very early - that probably hurt us - but more so if you had the over....Having said that in-game injuries even out over the season and we can tell you we have gotten a break or two for sure so you just cannot be a WHINY CHICK have to suck it up and give the props to anyone on Louisville their D held up nicely on the move up in class. 6/7 winning weeks well over 60% on the yr but like we say - you are never immune from getting SPANKED like a red-headed stepchild so play safe guys - lots of football left - don't wager too much on any one game.
Reminder - MEGALOCKS rules of engagement for this thread - it is not for those who just want a list of picks - you can get those in a bunch of other excellent threads - as always lots of guys on fire this year.
- we try and go through the games in order (use Covers scores and matchups page) after nailing any early TASTERS on Sunday....This Sunday we were on family holiday time so did not release any early TASTERS this wk
- we give you our analysis so you can make your own calls on how or if you want to attack the game.....IF we make a selection we will bold it and call attention to it as such
love the banter and comments and sharing of ideas It is not for everyone so just wanted to alert the young Sparkies out there you may want to avoid this thread if you get annoyed with lots of analysis and banter and just want picks.
GL guys ! mega
Freaks Sickos Hindsight Guy
Hey everyone .....What a crazy week of games ! Very entertaining. Looking forward to some more banter with you guys this wk. 4-1 last wk. 5/6 winning wks. On to week 7.
Last wk we started early - dug deep - and found a five alarm BAG OF POO with USC .....Gonna take one early play this wk as well
SUNDAY MEGALOCKS EARLY TASTER
Central Michigan +10.5 (Betonline)
We like this one quite a bit.....Remember not playing ML - playing the idea of a closer game than people think.......NIU has won 28 straight home games by our count - 24 straight MAC home games if our stats are correct - however the vast majority of those were with all-timer J Lynch at QB.
The case ...fade away or follow
1) NIU using multiple QB and one seems to be the passer - and one seems to be the runner - in either event - this seems to be working on and off with no real success or continuity.
2) NIU been very sloppy this yr compared to year's past - a lot of that has to do with the QBs and the OL needs to gel
3) NIU has played 10 straight bad quarters - outscored 29-27 vs UNLV...blown out by Arkansas - expected - then hung on to beat Kent St by 3 points as 26 point favs almost blew it vs a collection of backup Kent QBs in the 4Q.
4) Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking Guy should note NIU 8-9 L17 as home fav and that was essentially with Lynch all those games
5) Chips star RB Rawls is BACK; So is stud WR Davis - both those guys missed a ton of action including back to back games where the Chips lost combined 64-13. Last wk Chips destroyed Ohio and Rawls went for over 200 and Davis had a monster game....This team already won big at Purdue
6) Chips very experienced squad
7) With a loss to Toledo already Chips will be very focused on this one to stay in MAC hunt
8) Chips D ranked 2nd in MAC, 4th vs run
9) QB edge - CMichigan
10) NIU sp tms not good this yr so far PK a gong show and star niblet return guy/WR out for yr
GL guys - should have some write-ups time permitting tomorrow - This card looks tight again to us - you may feel different - but our ratings are pretty similar to the ones incorporated in early lines.
Freaks Sickos Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking Guy
Week 6 already ....Crazy. 6-3 last wk. 4/5 winning weeks let's try to keep it going. Lines getting tighter and it is only gonna get more challenging.
GL guys thanks for all the banter
First pick for MEGALOCKS SUNDAY LOSERS CLUB
USC -10 (B-Online)