Freaks Whack-jobs Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy Chasing-Imaginary-Units-Guy
Let's see if we can keep the ball rolling. 4/4 winning weeks but this is when we find it really tough - Do you REALLY have a handle on the teams or merely think you do? We have had some dry spells in October the last two years so thank you in advance for your understanding
Great to see so many people dominating in the forum Even the guys off to slow starts are bound to turn it around we have seen that time and time again.
3-0 in CRACK PIPE SPECIALS so far will have to find another team under the radar - last week you heard how terrible Missouri was and now this week you will hear how crappy Northwestern is this year Gotta stay off the scent and figure out which way to zig and which way to zag in week 5. Need to grab the value before the spreads get sharper and sharper.
Waiting for early week 5 lines....As usual may get a pick or two up this afternoon for those sickos hitting refresh 1400 times per minute trying to get a handle on which way the spreads will go.
Best of luck this week to all and many thanks for your questions, contributions and positive attitude ! Hopefully another profitable week if the gambling Gods are kind.
Freaks Sickos They-Are-Gonna-Kill-Em Guy Crowd-Will-Be-Rocking-Guy
Already at week 4 Man, this season goes by so fast....Really have to enjoy it while it lasts
Another winning week. Hope to keep the streak going but the football gods can turn on you at any time
Thanks so much to everyone who stops in to provide comments, discussion points, opinions and intel. Covers Nation
Ready for week 4. Just waiting for opening lines....GL this week to all ! mega
Freaks Losers. Imaginary Pointspread Guy Crowd Will Be Rocking Guy
Greetings folks. Will get this thread started with EARLY TASTERS
LSU -6.5 -120
Write up later.
Freaks Whack-jobs Pathological liars They-Are-Gonna-Kill-Em Guy
Time to get on some early tasters. Write-ups later.
LSU -3 -115
Freaks Whackjobs Pathological liars Crusty Covers Veterans New Fresh Meat
Welcome to another season of MEGALOCKS - Where we make the impossible - possible.
Seriously - looking forward to another great season. Hoping we can find some winners - enjoy some laughs - and to be kind to our fellow posters
the partial MEGALOCKS Manifesto.....particularly for those who are new
1. Our primary focus is providing brief analysis and write-ups on as many games as possible....Will provide selections as well - but if you just want picks - there are lots of guys on here that do a great job so focus on their threads. While our success rate has always been very good you are never far away from getting humbled.
2. Given #1 above - Because we provide our research and analysis and thought process surrounding games - you can either follow it and make a bet - take it as information only - or go the opposite way of what we think if you disagree with the analysis provided. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE HARD HITTING ANALYSIS WITH OVERUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND EMOTICONS WHILE INFUSING A DASH OF HUMOR
3. Discussion always welcome !
4. We do not post lines from make-believe land. We post as soon as we wager (within reason) and will use a line from at least one reputable book. Do not see the point in posting a line nobody can get. Or worse - a line that never existed anywhere in the solar system. Minor exception - when we post our EARLY TASTERS on Sundays you better be at your betting screens because those puppies move fast.
5. Our staff works hard for you. They search the globe for every possible nugget of information to help you with your handicapping. Our senior correspondents Hot Carl, Chuck Buckley and John Cocktoastin are hard at work 23.5 hours a day.
GL to everyone this year. Should be a lot of fun once again !