1) Miller over Palhares- $100 wins $225- Miller will use his height advantage to keep Toquino at bay. If it hits the ground, the black belt Miller will be able to hang, unlike Palhares' other opponents.
2) Fisher over Tavares- $100 wins $190- LOVE TAVARES. Had a superfight grappling match with him back in 2003 in Miami. Been a big fan of his since. But, hes shown a weak chin lately. Gotta side with Fisher in a match that should be near even.
3) Nedkov over Cane- $200 wins $340- Guys, look at Nedkov closely! Hes a machine. Great Wrestler, Black Belt BJJ, and a Nasty overhand right. He beats Cane handily.
4) Big Nog/Schaub u 2.5- $260 wins $200. Both guys have KO power, and weaker chins. If it hits the ground, look for Nog to lock up an anaconda choke and finish Brenden.
5) Silva to win within distance- $280 wins $200- He will dominate to erase the bullshit dq loss to Okami. Silva via TKO round 3 or 4.
Good Luck All!
On The Year: 10-4 (+1995)
Not a big fan of betting before weigh ins, but i just locked in the best bet of the past few months!
Vitor to Win Inside the Distance (+105)- $500 to win $525.
Good Luck All!
Been On A Sick Run As Of Late...
Silva Leben Under 2.5- $620 to win $400
Shane Roller- $200 wins $460
Dennis Siver- $250 wins $200
Cruz/Faber Under 4.5- $200 wins $370
Parlay- Cruz/Faber, Leben/Silva Unders- $250 wins $963
And For Fun- Tito- $100 wins $400 (As the NY Lottery Slogan Goes, "Hey, You Never Know!")
Good Luck To All This Weekend!
He has Staph infection on his chest and arm.
While it does appear to be in the healing phase (Hardening, no visible puss), it will still effect his performance tonight. I placed a wager on him 2 weeks ago, but am now hedging it with a bet on Munoz. The best play here is either no bet, or a small wager on Munoz.
My 131 Recommended Bets:
Parlay Cerrone and Weidman- $1000 wins $680.
If Cerrone and Weidman win, Bet Nunes- $180 wins $400
Parlay Cerrone, Weidman, JDS- $200 wins $440.
My 131 Picks:
JDS via TKO
Diego Nunes via Decision
Munoz via TKO
Cerrone via TKO
Edwards via Decision
Weidman via Submission
Soszynski via Decision
Head via Decision
Poirier via KO
Rosa via Decision
As Always Best Of Luck Tonight, Ive Never Been So Excited For Such A Shitty Card. Ahhhh, The Joys Of Gambling!
With Gore out for the year, I just cant see Westbrook filling the void.
In Green Bay, the 49ers dont stand a chance.
I see the Packers winning BIG in this one.
Pack 27- Niners 9