Follow topics of interest and shuffle the latest tweets at www.tweemendous.com
When you want to know what everyone is saying, it's Tweemendous!
1. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
2. Don't follow the hype in Championships, bet on whoever wants it more.
3. Never bet more than half your bankroll each day.
4. Stop after making/winning at least 2 units per day.
5. Patience, patience, patience. There will always be more to wager tomorrow.
6. Only look for the good bets. Scrap the ones on the fence.
7. No bet is ever a sure bet.
8. Be careful, not confident.
9. Go with your gut feeling, not your initial one = don't believe the hype.
10. For Parlays, don't exceed a 2-play combo unless it's a Tease.
1. In the World Series, bet on the team with the lesser Run to Hit ratio for the season.
2. Never bet the Home team -1.5.
3. Look for Over plays on Mondays/Fridays, or when the matchups/series change.
4. Never take Under 8.5.
MLB Trends & Best Picks...
1. Look for a consensus 65% or greater only. Can take -1.5 for those picks only.
2. If consensus is 55-64% only take them if they lost previous day's game, or if they lost the 1st game in the series.
3. If consensus is greater than 70% and the team is playing an Away game, it's most-likely hype due to the Pitcher. Only take them if it's against a team with a losing record.
4. Eastern teams traveling to West Coast tend to lose 1st game in series (a trend I picked up during the regular season).
1. Big game? Next week is a loss. Esp if Away.
2. MNF (or Thurs) ...favor underdog Home team.
1. Mon-Wed ...favor the Home team.
2. Mon-Wed ...2nd Half Under is a good play.
3. Thurs ...bet with the House.
4. Look for the Home team wanting the win more on Mondays for 2nd Half of the Season when they're underdogs.
5. Look for the Under in the Playoff games. Ex: LAL@Orl went into OT in 2 different games and still didn't go Over.
That's all i got. They're just some things i've noticed over the years. Take it for what it's worth. If you find that you lost you have to ask yourself, did i stick to the Rules? Chances are, you didn't. Happens to me all the time due to greed... GLTA!