Posted Friday, November 30, 2012 03:16 PM
Bobcats +3.5 - POD
Toronto +2.5 - MegaPick
Milwaukee -2 - PowerPick
Cleveland +9 - PowerPick
Posted Wednesday, November 21, 2012 06:12 PM
YTD: 1-1, -1.2u
1. Toronto +5.5 (-120, 2u) LOSS
2. Knicks +.5 Toronto +12.5 Lakers +1.5 (-120, 1u)- WIN
Wednesday 11/21 Plays:
1. Heat -9.5 (-110, 2u)
Will be my biggest play of the night. Love the Heat at home after three days off. Expect Heat win this one big.
2. 76ers -3.5 (-120, 1u)
76ers defense will be too much for the Cavs, who are playing their first game without Kyrie Irving. Bought the hook just to be safe, but love the Sixers in this spot to win comfortably.
3. Portland ML (+105, 1u)
Portland is just starting to heat up and the Suns have continued to be unimpressive. Like them to win outright in a potential shootout in Phoenix.
4. 76ers -3.5 Heat -9.5 Knicks -2.5 (1.32u to win 7.5u)
Also love the Knicks to cover easily in Dallas. Knicks players are well rested (don't think anyone played more than 28 or 30 minutes last night) and Kidd and Chandler will get everybody up to play against their former team.
5. Knicks -2.5 Spurs -1.5 Bulls PK Heat ML (.5u to win 2.66u)
My least confident pick of the day, but I do like the Spurs and Bulls to cover.
NOTE: Will not reflect 4 team parlays in my win/loss record but will in my overall units won/lost. Three team parlays will count towards both
Now lets get that
Posted Tuesday, November 20, 2012 04:49 PM
First time poster here. Been really enjoying the Cover's forum and have decided to go ahead and start posting my picks. Tuesday 11/20:
1. Only one game I really like straight up on the card here. I like a fiesty Raptors bunch to keep it close in Philly. Bargnani poised to have a big day and Calderon has been playing well lately. Toronto is 3-2 ATS on the road vs. a 76ers bunch that is struggling to find consistency in the absence of Bynum and is 2-3 ATS at home. 76ers really haven't played great on this homestand despite winning the last two. Got beat outright as heavy favorites against Milwaukee and Detroit followed by a sloppy cover against Utah and a barely cover against Cleveland. I even think the Raptors have a decent shot to win outright, but am taking the points.
Pick: Raptors +5.5- 2u
2. While only liking one game on the card straight up, I do see value in a tease here involving all three games tonight. A well rested Knicks bunch that hasn't yet lost two straight regular season games under Mike Woodson's watch seems poised for a victory tonight. I do see this as a potential trap game for the Knicks so don't like them ATS but see tremendous value in picking the Knicks to win the game without the points. In a similar situation, I am not very confident in the Lakers giving 5.5 against a hot Nets team but really like them +1.5. Finally, since I am confident in the Raptors covering 5.5 in Philly I see no issue with adding them to the ca... [More]