Posted Monday, August 16, 2010 02:42 PM
Just recently read an article that was saying Florida's John Brantley was under the most pressure to perform. I agree he has a ton of pressure but I don't think he is under the most. Here is my list;
1) Greg McIlroy - To me he has to be under the most pressure. He is the QB of the top team in the country and now that he has an inexperienced defense, he must prove he is capable of taking over a game and lead Alabama back to the National title game.
2) Jake Locker - Right now many people feel that he is the top QB prospect in next years draft. Without top talent around him like other QB's, Locker must turn water into wine in order to maintain his draft stock. He could stand to lose millions if he doesn't will his team to victory on a weekly basis.
3) Kellen Moore - He is in prime position to lead the first non BCS school into the title game, especially if they can get by Va Tech early on. Coming off a monster season, fans are expecting even bigger numbers and a run towards the National Championship.
4) John Brantley - Replacing Tim Tebow is a difficult task to ask any QB to do. Brantley doesn't have the star power or the bull dozing ability that Tebow had so he will have to rely purely on his passing ability to win games. 3rd and short becomes much more difficult when you're not 235 lbs and can run through guys.
5) Terrelle Pryor - After last years Rose Bowl performance, people are expecting a season's worth of those performances and a s... [More]
Posted Sunday, June 20, 2010 07:50 AM
Look at this doozy after last nights Strikeforce event.
I don't even are if it's inappropriate, he basically said what we all were thinking too. He just had the balls to say it on Twitter. You guys should check out his Tweets though, the Mexican Trojan Horse is hilarious.
My favorite one of all time is when he said this;
"A kid once asked me where Lions come from. I told him that when my blood is spilled and the sun hits it, Lions are born."
I didn't realize the amount of risk ESPN was taking when they hired him to help do their show, MMA Live.
Posted Sunday, August 02, 2009 09:02 AM
Not sure if anyone has seen these pics yet but looks like Matt Stafford has come a long ways since his days of playing with kegs during his college years.http://deadspin.com/5326619/how-matthew-stafford-is-spending-his-summer-vacation/gallery/
Nothing says franchise pick like a guy waiving his middle finger around and hanging out with a bunch of skanks. Looks like another Matt, Matt Leinart.
Posted Sunday, July 26, 2009 08:14 AM
Dana White via Twitter:I am going on
espn 1100 in vegas at 6pm. I will be talking anything mma. Call in
number is 702 364 1100! Oh yea and welcome back tito :)