Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:34 AM
Goal: +500.00 by the end of the tournament
Todays Missle Launches:
Nova -5......Thinking Nova makes a deep run
Posted Thursday, February 21, 2013 04:23 PM
Chalk it up, Boys!
Posted Wednesday, February 06, 2013 05:05 PM
Posted Friday, November 09, 2012 02:42 PM
Top ACC Schools:
1. FSU (9-1) ....Currently ranked 10 th in the Polls. Lost to POWEHOUSE NC STATE. Should have lost to a horrible VT team last night. It is very tough to play in Vicksberg but even GT had a chance at a win.
2. Clemson(8-1)...Currently ranked 13. Lost to a good FSU team. Dominating teams offensivally but like like shit against any team with a decent defense...HELL, Auburn made it a game with these losers.
3. Miami(5-4)...Currently not ranked. Allow opponeents to score 30 + points on them a game(and this is against ACC schools)
4. North Carolina(6-3)..Currently not ranked. These clowns lost at Duke. Although, Duke is an up and coming program in the next decade...in my opinion.
TOP SEC Schools:
1. Bama(9-0) Ranked #1.....No need to exlpain. Number one defense, nfl players everywhere, and the best coach in the game
2. UGA(8-1) ranked # 5....Ranked in the top 30 in every major statistical catagory(points against, points for, etc.)...One loss was at South Carolina. If you dont think South Carolina is good.....Watch em beat Clemsion by 28 without Lattimore in Clemson.
3. LSU(7-2) ranked #7....losses to Florida and Bama...horrinle passing game. top 10 defense. Les miles has 2 national championships. he maybe an idiot but he has two rings to shove up the nay sayers asses.
4. Florida (8-1) ranked # 6...only loss to the "Eventual National Champion",Georgia Bulldogs. Top 1... [More]
Posted Tuesday, January 19, 2010 07:42 PM
Posted Friday, October 16, 2009 01:29 AM
Saturday POTENTIAL Plays:
UGA-7 LARGE PLAY
Virginia Tech -3
Central Michigan -6
Mississippi State -4
MORE TOO FOLLOW>>>>>
Posted Friday, January 02, 2009 11:44 AM
YESTERDAY'S RESULTS 4-0
UGA/PENN STATE 6 point teaser
Friday Final Card:
Ole MIss +4.5
Posted Friday, December 05, 2008 11:21 AM
1) Alabama +10
Obvious Reasons (as posted)
2) Rutgers -11
One of the hottest teams in football. At home for a big tuesday game. Rutgers D only allowing 12 points a game while thier offense is scoring almost 40. LU only scoring 16 points and giving up over 30 points on D. I see a route:
3) South Florida +7
I like SF gettuinig the touchdown lead. South Florida is very tough against the run (throw out the rutgers game). Both teams are about equal in terms of pass defense. I see a close game in this one. I will happily take the +7.
West Virginia 27 - 24
4) Oklahoma/Missouri UNDER
I just cant see Missouri putting up more than 24 points on Oklahomas Defense. I see Oklahoma scoring around 49 points then pulling thier players to save them for the BCS chanmpionship.
Oklahoma 52 - Missouri 24
5) Oklahoma -15.5
Reasons stated above
Buffalo has not been blown out all year. they play teams close. I see Ball State winning by not by nore than 14 point.
Ball St 34-21... [More]
Posted Wednesday, November 26, 2008 09:51 AM
10 point three team teaser
NOTRE DAME +42
Posted Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:35 AM
Hello My New Brothers,
I am new to Covers but I have many years of gambling knowledge( I have leanred that i have lost more than I have won). I love college football and i love playing the teaser cards. i have been successful in the past with my 3 team 10 point teasers.
I know that most people do not like 10 point teasers, as it is hard to hit all three games, however, I hope that my thoughts behind these will help you in your decisions. SO, here we go:
10 poin teaser:
Auburn at Vandy +4 tease to Vandy +14
Vandy is on fire. This is the biggest game played in vandy in years. Auburn can not score on offense. Auburns D has been scoring must of thier points. I see a low scoring game. + 14 is too much for an undefeated home team in the SEC.
NIllinois at Tennessee -15.5 tease to UT -5.5
UT has looked awful this year. But this is a big time SEC program. NIL is going ohave a hard time scoring agianst UT defense. Remember, the game is in Neyland feild. I expect a Blowout.
Kentucky at Alabama &... [More]