Posted Tuesday, April 26, 2011 09:53 PM
I always like to keep some money in an offshore account if I like a game i can wager on it.
In this post i would like to go over some good money Management strategies.
1. Never play with scared money. In other words, set a maximum amount of money you can afford to loose and don't go past that.
2. In baseball season, its easy to swerve from you money management. Never increase your bet sizes on consecutive losses. In consecutive wins, increase your wagers in a manner that suits your style of play.
3. Do not put you entire bankroll in play. I try to only bet 5-7% of my bankroll on every given play. If you fell like you really like the play and you think it has a great chance of winning then make it 10%.
4. Don't ever quit in the middle of a winning streak. If you manage to win 10 unit keep playing with a goal of winning another 10 units. As long as you keep winning keep setting 10 unit winning goals. However when the tide turns, and you began to loose, quite the streak with your profit. Remember, a small profit is better than no profit!
5. Line movements are tricky, however most of the time very accurate, so under that its moving for a good reason. If the movement is between 0-15 cents I would play it out. If it's between 11-15 cents I would consider the size of the play, how cold/hot you have been running, and how you feel about the situation. But in general, I would play it out in that r... [More]
Posted Monday, December 27, 2010 06:55 PM
One PLay tonight. Have been gone for some time, back at it
Detroit Pistons vs. Charlotte Bobcats over 193.5
Posted Sunday, December 12, 2010 11:40 AM
Yo Yo gonna be posting for a hot minute on my blog. follow and win money