Posted Friday, February 18, 2011 05:23 PM
YTD:****2-6-1****.....Terrible night last night. I'm just getting started posting and all and basically love my hoops and it's something new(Posting) not picking that I find fun while meeting ALL types of personalities.Here is my card for 7pm.
1.VCU+8.5....Be interesting to see VCU offense vs Wich St Defense.Like the fact VCU has three guys they can go to and see 8.5 to much.
2.LOUISVILLE-3.5....Gonna .1STbe a let down for Uconn tonight after that tough game G-Town put them through.Also the fact Uconn's perimeter D SUX.I go to Uconn games and see it all day long,Louisville by 8.
3 HALF VCU+4.5
Posted Thursday, February 17, 2011 11:38 AM
- Minnesota +2.5 @ Penn St.Like Minny in this one.They play .500 on the road.They have 5 games left and 2 vs Penn St.They need every win they can get,The 4 losses were partly due w/out there PG Al.Nolen who been a DNP last 6.There big 3 will be enough to cover.
- Richmand+6.@Temple. Richmond in this one.Both forwards are beasts.Allen is expected to play for the owls but Harper matches up.Think you will see a tight game all the way through.My advice would be buy the 1/2 pt make it 6.5 and a 3 possesion game.Great road team.
- Clemson-2.5@NC ST.Leaning on Clemson right now.They played there tails offf Saturday and fell short vs NC.The only thing that worries me is them playing on the road.They really need to get this win
- WSU+8.5@Zona.......Leaning WSU looking into it more
- UCLA@Stanford........Also looking into Bruins
- Santa Clara@Zags....Lean Zags
- System Play....Talk about that later.....Well there ya go so far got some errands to run and be back in a bit....Hope we get some positive FB
Posted Friday, November 12, 2010 07:59 AM
OK BOY'S AND GIRL'S........HERE'S WHAT I'M ROLLIN WITH TODAY.GONNA START W/G-TOWN,I HAVE IT AT -2 ,OD CAN MATCH UP BUT THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT JUMP OUT AT ME.REVENGE IS SWEET.OD BEAT G-TOWN LAST YEAR 4 THERE FIRST LOSS(4PTS).SECOND I THINK THE X-FACTOR WILL BE THOMPSON VS CARTER.I'M GIVING THOMPSON THE EDGE.GAME WILL BE IN HE 60'S AND HAVE G-TOWN BY 8 69-61 GAME 2 KENT.ST VS IONA...THINK IT'S SIMPLE HERE, EXPERIENCE WILL KILL KENT.ST.TAKE THE 3 AND RUN IN WHAT I SEE AN EASY COVER FOR IONA.AL-ROD,MACHADO,DWIGHT SHOULD HAVE THERE WAY.......GAME 3 WOFFORD AT MINNESOTA..I HAVN'T CHECKED INTO JOSEPH'S INJURY SINCE YESTERDAY SO I'M NOT GOING TO CRAZY ON THIS ONE UNTIL I FIND OUT MORE.LEANING ON WOFFORD +9.5 AND A POSSIBLE ML GAME.GL ALL AND SEE YA LATER.