1. UTAH (-5). I don't care if Notre Dame had a bye week or where it's being played, or what happened last week. I'm going with he better team here and that is Utah.
2. Mississippi State (+14). Bama still a little overvalued with serious issues on both sides of the ball. MSU is the up and comer in the SEC. I wouldnt play the money line here but I'll take the points.
3. Texas A&M (-3). I don't like the fact they are coming off a big win against Oklahoma but does anyone want to play these guys right now? I say no. Tannehill has resurrected this team. I like them by a couple scores over a beat down Baylor team.
4. Texas Tech (+16). Just fading Oklahoma here. Too many points for a not bad Texas Tech squad. Ill take the riverboat gambler here.
5. Nebraska (-35). Kansas sucks.
Leans: Arizona, Army, San Diego State
1. Alabama (- 6.5) If Bama gives LSU a defensive touchdown and a special teams touchdown, I still think they lose.
2. Arkansas (+4) This game doesn't matter to South Carolina if they win or lose. Their whole season is on the line next week versus Ol ball coach's alma mater. Florida's whole season is next week too but I aint fu**in takin Vandy. Plus, Florida plays well the week before big games.
3. Oklahoma (-3) Why the hell isn't this line 12 or 13? Do they play the Dallas Cowboys next week or something? They need to show people they're a good 1 loss team. And, they are. I know they lost 3 of the first 4 picks in the draft. I hope the team that beat the shit out of Florida State shows up tomorrow. They went on the road and lost to a top 15 school, just like Ohio St and Bama. Big deal. They have something to prove.
4. Virginia (-1) Duke got a big win last week being 14 point dogs. I cashed in. Navy was coming off the big win against Notre Dame. They should be 14 point dogs here too.
5. Temple (-3) Keep undervaluing (is that a word?) the owls and I'll keep cashing.
Good luck this week